Instead of embedding Vimeo's I'll be tagging them through the Vimeo Like tag, so be sure to check my Vimeo like page link on the right side.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kaeloo











































Kaeloo is a 3D animation series that follows the adventures of Kaeloo the frog and his two friends, Moignon the squirrel and Coin-Coin the duck. But when Mister Cat, who is always up to no good, devises various strategies to hurt Kaeloo's friends, Kaeloo turns into a powerful and terrifying monster!

Pilot in English:





In this episode (broadcast on CANAL + clear Sunday, June 27, 2010) Kaeloo and his friends decided to play Prince Charming.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is absolutley fantastic. I love how the style of animation follows the design of the characters. it looks brilliant and had me chuckling to myself from the excerpt. Very nice work. =)B

Emil_of_Swadia said...

so brilliant i wish to make a video game on it, non-commercial of course.

Mr.Cat in GTA basically, along with the others characters of course :)

Post a Comment

 
Go To Top